Skip to content
❄️WINTER Sale is ON - 20% OFF all Winter stock❄️
❄️WINTER Sale is ON - 20% OFF all Winter stock❄️

Sunnie Ice Blocks - Pastel Pop

Original price $32.00 - Original price $32.00
Original price $32.00
$32.00
$32.00 - $32.00
Current price $32.00

Sunnie Ice Blocks - Pastel Pop

Availability:
in stock, ready to be shipped

Introducing Sunnie™ Ice Blocks: A Taste of Nostalgia

Relive your childhood memories with a delightful journey down memory lane using our intentionally retro Sunnie™ silicone ice block moulds. These moulds are your ticket to creating your very own Sunnie™ Ice Blocks, a delicious throwback to carefree Aussie days.

Key Features:

  • Each set comprises 4 non-toxic, food-grade silicone moulds, featuring beloved Aussie animal characters, perfect for keeping an eye on your little ones as they savour their new favourite treat.
  • Designed for growing hands, Sunnie™ Ice Blocks are a perfect snack size, best enjoyed during playdates, after school, or by the pool in the summer sun.
  • The non-stick, non-slip surface makes enjoying a Sunnie™ Ice Block easier than ever. Just choose your favourite, give it a gentle push, and start licking!
  • For convenience, these moulds are dishwasher-safe, ready for your next snacking adventure.

Leak-Proof Assurance: Are our Sunnie™ Ice Blocks leak-proof? Well, they're pretty good at containing about 96.7% of the yet-to-be-frozen deliciousness. We suggest propping them up in the freezer to prevent the remaining 3.3% from wandering.

Colourful Choices: If you're a fan of vibrant colours, the Pastel Pop set will surely make your colour-loving heart skip a beat. Enjoy the taste of nostalgia with Sunnie™ Ice Blocks.

Free AU Shipping over $120

$8.95 Flat Rate Shipping | $13.95 Express Shipping | International Shipping Available

Product Details
Materials / Ingredients & Care
Delivery Options
Click + Collect Canberra


For your convenience we offer in store pickup as an option for online purchases.

During checkout, choose Pick-Up in the Delivery Method section.

Pick-up is available from our Weston (Canberra, ACT) store, during store opening hours. Our shop is located in the Cooleman Court shopping centre (first floor close to Aldi).

You will receive notification once your order is ready for you.

Australia Wide Delivery


B Eco Family provides Flat Rate delivery ($8.95) Australia wide, from Canberra, ACT via Australia Post.

B Eco Family offers FREE DELIVERY for all orders over $120.00.

Orders for 'In Stock' items are dispatched in 1-2 business days.

Once your order has been dispatched, regular Australia Post delivery times apply.

Express Shipping options is available for a flat rate $13.95.


International Delivery

B Eco Family offers international shipping options on our product. Shipping rate will be calculated based on country of delivery and the wight and size of your packaging.

To see the shipping rate continue to checkout.

Secured and Trusted Payment Options